Using my work

If you do use my photo's/take inspiration from anything I do please link my page and let me know! :)

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Weeeee'rrrrreeeee off to see the Wizard! - Wizard of Oz themed party!

It was my mums 40th Birthday recently and she wanted a big party, luckily she asked me to create a theme and handle all decorations.

I toyed with a lot of ideas: masquerade, vintage, 70s etc but in the end I HAD to go with her favourite movie - The Wizard of OZ. Why? Because not only would it be a really fun theme to incorporate, but also because it's so different, I knew she'd love it!

The verdict? - Of course she loved it! Check out the main table:


The main table
I have to say this was the most enjoyable thing I've done (whilst stressful at times). I managed to find so many ways to add a 'Wizard of Oz flare' to things.


Birthday messages book - tutorial to follow

Stay tuned for tutorials and reveals of the birthday messages book (above), invitations (both real and prank), incorporating Dorothy's 3 companions, little important details and more!

Pages:
Invitations and R.S.V.P's: http://inthehedgerows.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/invitations-and-rsvps-wizard-of-oz.html
Rainbow Pinata: http://inthehedgerows.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/rainbow-pinata-wizard-of-oz-themed-party.html

No comments:

Post a Comment